Sunday, May 8, 2016

vision

what is it like
to know and feel
that I am the vision
that is carried
in a womb,
nurtured and nourished
by a mother,
who can never abandon me?

what is it like
to hold that vision
in these blind eyes,
and bow to the grace
and privilege
of being given a dream
that is not mine
but hers?

what is it like
to feel the honour
of being the wind,
the fire, the earth
and the water,
through this form
and these words
that are but hers to use?

what is it like
to wear every word
that flows in and out,
like a sacred piece of cloth
given to me by the universe,
to cover this naked form
that she knows and holds
like her very breath?

and so I pray -
let there be grace
in my words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....