Thursday, March 26, 2020

CLARITY IS POWER

Some years ago, after an ordinary conversation with a friend, where we were talking about filters through which we see the world, I decided to do away with wearing glasses.
Yeah, just like that.
And I have never worn nor felt the need to wear glasses ever since.
The headache that was plaguing me disappeared. And I was able to drive the car at night without any problems.
I cannot see far into the distance. I cannot read the number plates of cars far away. But I can see enough. Enough to be safe and drive safe.
It was just a simple soul centered act on an impulse.
There is no logic to it.
Yet it worked.
For me.
And that's how I love to live my life mostly.
Not by being impulsive.
But by being inner sourced.
To go wherever my inner guidance takes me.
And yes, sometimes there are divine detours too.
It is all part of the game of Life.
Part of the package.
I had the clarity I needed to make the decision.
There were no lingering voices.
And that experience told me this.
That I always have enough clarity.
Enough to take the next step.
I may not know where I am headed or rather, how this step is going to lead to where I want to go.
But I know enough to pause, look around, listen and move.
Much like a spider listening to every quiver of its web.
Today I know this kind of clarity as power.
And as being in sync with Life.
Trusting in every step I take.
Yes, there are no mistakes.
There are only beautiful wanderings of a heart seeking home.
In every breath.
Swati Joshi, Guy D Craft and 4 others
1 comment
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....