Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wild Thoughts

Waking up to birdsong and
sharp, persistent pecks
on an illusory window pane;
A nip in the air wakes up
the sleepy hair on my hide,
as I open the door
to soak in the beauty of the wild;
Earthy smells of old leaves
laid to rest on a moist floor,
3G that works
even in the back of beyond;
Missing hot rasam and rice
and home-cooked veggies;
Thinking about what we call home,
and how far away we were from it;
Feeling humbled by the magnitude
of our world and all that lives in it,
in forgotten nooks;
Soaking in the paradoxes
that rule our lives
is not easy;
Wild thoughts
consume me -
just like wild fire,
until I rest in the moment
and watch them dancing. ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....