Sunday, October 14, 2012

Life Unfolding

I try and watch myself everyday as I do, think and say things.....and it is amazing and beautiful to see how a little part of my true self unfolds every day. It is much like a game of  "passing the parcel" - when every layer that is opened reveals something else inside - a message for the Self - sometimes surprising, sometimes funny, sometimes embarassing, sometimes incomprehensible......when you get the message and do what Life is asking you to do, you move on.......only to open up another layer to reveal something else within.....and the game goes on......until you have removed every layer that is hiding your True Self......which is your surprise gift! I am loving the game and waiting for the surprise gift......Life is beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....