Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Flow

I am in the river of Life...
If I go with the flow, and not think about whether I know how to swim or not, and just AM, then I flow with the cosmic rhythm.
Then I can listen to the song of the water, watch the sights go by with wonder and love, making friends and connections with everything that comes my way - rocks, sea weed, trees, other creatures, hills, valleys, cities, and everything else, until I become one with the Sea.
But when I resist the flow with my mind, by thinking and asking questions about "what if..." or "I know..." or "I don't know....", then I stop going with the flow, and try to hold on to something out of fear......
That is when the Ego comes in......I hold on with my Ego....my little self.....that grows huge and takes over everything else.....and I stop listening to the song and the silence and stop dancing to the rhythm of Life....rather, I get drowned in the din of the mindless chatter that goes on in my mind....
When I hold on, I go with my Ego......and when I let go, I go with the flow of Life....with love and faith and a complete surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....