Friday, November 29, 2013

A Silent Procession

A silent procession
in a wild forest begins;
trees - old and young
shower their leaves -
a silent offering
of green and yellow,
gently bowing and waving,
as I pass by;
the wind whispers
an ancient hymn
of love and peace
from the hills beyond;
the distant sun
touches me softly,
warm speckles of light
on a lustrous sheen;
the flowing reeds
bow down with grace,
making way for me
to move on;
the soft, rounded pebbles
pave the way -
stepping stones
to my destiny;
tiny fish begin
their dance of joy;
the steadfast earth
brings me gifts
of a fragrant soil -
memories of sweet union;
and I flow on to touch
another forest,
in another time,
holding precious memories
of a celebration,
in the silent procession
of endless love.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....