Saturday, September 20, 2014

Waves

walking along the water's edge
where thoughts and emotions
crash as one wave
upon a silent shore,
where I learn the steps
of this timeless dance -
the coming
and the going,
the thrill of waiting
without waiting,
the emptiness
of a yearning -
a curtain drawn back,
slowly revealing
the hidden story
of a painful
parting of ways;
and in that moment
where time and space
stop for a rest
in your majestic form,
I feel you in me -
the last note
of a song I know
in my cells and sinews,
the messenger of silence,
the womb of a new beginning,
the ancient temple
where pilgrims like me
come to rest
on a tireless journey,
to hear a song
that we have forgotten
how to sing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....