Monday, August 15, 2016

everything can wait

the world may call it 'running away',
but go if you must,

when your heart listens to the call
of the sky dressing herself up
a thousand times every day
in her simple loveliness,
there is nothing you must do,
only what you want to do
that rises from the roots
of your longing,
that's no different
from that of the sky
rappelling down the depths
of her own mystery,
and so, leave it all -
the dishes in the sink,
the unwatered garden,
the phone call you must return,
plans for tomorrow
and ten years hence,
write a note to yourself
and anyone else looking for you -
'I'm gone sky watching;
you can join me if you like;
or wait here until I return
after I've made love
to the simplicity and loveliness
of an unfettered life'.

everything can wait
when you stop waiting for
and running
your Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....