Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Search

I looked everywhere
for that missing piece,
to feel whole,
to feel at ease;
I looked without,
but gave up soon,
when I realised
it must lie within;
and so I groped,
dug deep in the dark,
gathered all the Light,
to light my torch;
I found little gems,
glistening bright,
I found secrets rolled
in boxes tight,
but I still couldn't find
that missing piece,
to feel whole,
to feel at ease;
I sat in silence
to just be,
stopped my search
to look at me,
and then I saw
that all the while,
I was holding
what was missing inside,
the Light that lit
my way inside,
was what I was looking for
all the while;
there is no place
to go or find,
I'm whole, I'm alive!
in this moment in time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....