Saturday, June 28, 2014

Shakti

I am my own mother.
I am my own father.
I am my own friend.
I am my own lover.
I move
through
all of creation,
in a joyous dance
of Shakti.

I nourish you
at my breasts.
Even now.
I give you myself,
all of my love.
Again.
And yet again.
There is no
'last drop' left
in a bosom
that holds,
sustains, and
gives life
to the entire cosmos.
Shakti.


I walk through you,
with you,
on every path you take.
I hold your hand.
I carry you
on my swaying hips.
And I will carry you
on my shoulders
on your final journey.
Your dance is my dance.
Your step is my step.
Your breath is my breath.
Shakti.

I have breathed
the fire
of a thousand suns
into your breath.
The fire of love
and passion.
Eternal.
Quietly powerful.
Warmth and Light,
that give life
to weary hearts.
Your breath,
your words,
carry impulses
of creation,
spinning
and resting
in the ether
that binds
all of life
to Me.
Shakti.

I step lightly
and heavily
sometimes,
on the ground
that holds
your restless feet.
Flowers, soft sand
and green velvet.
Sometimes.
Thorns, embers and
a slushy swamp.
Sometimes.
Don't fret.
All is well. Always.
For I am with you.
I am the ground
that you kiss
with your dancing feet.
I am the dancer.
I am the choreographer.
I am the dance.
Shakti.


I hold you close
in my arms,
when you choose
to come home
after a tiring day out -
tired of being yourself,
tired of being caught
in power games;
when tears bathe
your naked eyes
that speak of
feeling unloved
and loneliness,
I make love to you.
like no other,
as you take off
your masks,
your cloches,
one by one,
to bare yourself,
just the way you are,
to Me.
Shakti.

I am the diva
on this exquisite stage.
Where life and love
play their parts.
Your scars
and wounds
are many.
Don't hide them.
Flaunt them
as embellishments
to your soul.
For they speak
of  those times
when I opened
and touched you
with my ruthless love.
You may not have
a flawless sheath,
but you have
my flawless heart,
that knows
only one thing -
how to love.
Ruthless.
Fiery love.
Shakti.

So rest.
Step.
Dance.
Love.
Feel your power.
Become your power.
Shakti.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....