Sunday, November 6, 2016

looking for life

life is not a FB status,
a wander through friendship dot com ,
a place to go fishing,
for parts of me
I'd love to bait and own,
life is not a stroll
through a lazy Sunday market,
looking for comfy hand-me-downs,
life is not a bucket list
with dreams ticked and downed,
life is not about wearing a bikini,
to flaunt a skin that must be worn;

life is the silent laughter
between hearty breaths,
sitting on a park bench,
life is the soul-full solitude
soaked in a wholesome emptiness,
pickled in an ancient jar,
life is a dried up raisin
holding a bite-size goodness
I can taste and own,
life is a dance in a messy potter's shed,
where a lifeless lump of clay
is transformed on a wheel's song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....