Wednesday, November 9, 2016

what is

in that one moment
of sky and ocean,
I suddenly come to know
the nakedness of my being

when my body whispers
and trembles,
as it remembers
all its old skins and longings

now leaving everything behind

taking only the silence
of what must be taken
as I walk along these empty shores,
listening to a voice I cannot hide

and these irises now,
fully open to mysteries
that must be lived and owned,
as life flows on

where there are no beginnings
where there are no endings,
only a travelogue
of this one moment,
stretched across eyes and skin

an empty canvas ready to bleed
into a starburst of infinite peace,
and a love that holds everything
even as it sets them free

leaving everything as they should be




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....