Sunday, June 23, 2013

Every once in a while....

every once in a while
You raise your hand
to create, to nurture,
to destroy, to guide,
as we stop, stay or wander,
in our journey of life;
bewildered we stand,
as we watch Your act
is it love, hope or anger?
because we've broken a pact?
"global warming", screams a voice,
"nature's balance", rues another,
"life's cycle", claims a third,
"God's wrath", warns a fourth;
my heart swings to one
and then to the other,
as it tries to wrench out
a thin trickle of hope;
every once in a while
when You raise your hand,
I shudder, I yearn,
I look within, I learn,
as I stop, stay or wander,
in my journey of life,
but does it really matter, I wonder,
as it all is, but Life?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....