Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Journey

To me, this whole journey is about keen AWARENESS....where one stops, watches, accepts and understands everything that comes one's way .....and we are all just at different stages or points in this wonderful journey, with each of us as signposts - reminding, showing or presenting different choices....what we choose, how we choose and why we choose is completely up to us I feel....and there is no right or wrong way, better or worse way...as we are not going anywhere really!....we just traverse diverse paths to reach our own selves - exactly where we started off...
If we can celebrate every connection, every choice, every view on this journey, I feel our journey would be more pleasurable and wonderful.
Thank you all for being a part of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....