Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am

I am the raging sea
lashing the unyielding shore,
I am the placid waters
in a sacred lake of yore,
I am the winding river
that finds its way into the sea,
I am the bubbling hot spring
spewing fire out into the green,
I am the murky waters
of a marsh that draws all in,
I am the salty tears
that fill the empty well within,
I am the gentle rain
that drenches the earth on edge,
I am the lone dewdrop
that rests on a leaf  with a pledge,
I am the cold, hard ice
on an unreachable peak,
I am the rolling mist
that wraps hills in love they seek,
I am the ethereal snow
that mates with the Edelweiss,
I am the pelting hailstones
trampling silence from up high,
I'm everything, I'm nothing,
that you can and cannot see,
I am whole, I am empty,
I am love, I am me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....