Saturday, July 12, 2014

Notes to Myself - 8

When I see myself in a community - family, friends and others, I am beginning to realise more and more that there are so many different energies and mirrors around me, only so that I understand and know more and more, as to which are the energies/mirrors that energize me and which are the ones that sap me and my spirit. There is a letting go that needs to happen even here. To know that yes, there may be many mirrors, but there are only some you need to look into, and not every single one. To know that some can distort your sense of self so much that you forget your own self (not as in a sweet self-forgetting). To know that some mirrors are for others to look into, not for you. There is a time in your lifetime when you begin to understand this more and more clearly. And when you begin to understand this, you suddenly feel a sense of ease and freedom in walking through the mirror maze in your life. It is not my job or need to clean or look into all the mirrors in my path. It could be somebody else's. So leave it for them to figure out. And more importantly, don't get lost!:)

************ 

We need to celebrate our humanness more. I feel that is where the gifts lie.


************* 


When you know how you want to die, you begin to truly live.

*********** 

Compassion is the bridge one has to walk on, to move from a place of fear to a place of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....