Friday, May 23, 2014

The Tree of Love

when a seed is born,
it holds within it,
seeds of countless trees -
infinite possibilities
of life's deep longing
to fulfill itself;
watered with love
that shows no favour,
tended with a quiet faith
in love and life itself,
every seed grows
into a tree of love,
breaking free from shackles
of space and time,
into the infinite cosmos
that holds all with love.
A tree that never dies.
A tree that is always being born.
The tree of love
is where life began,
and love won.

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which moves me more- the intricate artwork or the accompanying poem...Why aren't you out there making a boatload of money with all your talents, Priya...Well, I know the answer to that..you're fulfilled enough by the joy of all your creations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right Sulabha :)
    I am happy exactly where I am and how I am....there is no better place to be!

    And thanks for your generous words...they brighten up my day just a little more :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....