Sunday, October 30, 2016

for my eyes only

there is a place,
a sanctuary,
somewhere inside,
where I can rest
without clothes,
without mascara,
without painted lips
singing staccato songs,
and waxed skin glowing
in its unnatural perfection,
where I am there
for my eyes only,
without mindless wanderings,
without seductive snares,
without violating what I love most,
without settling for anything less
than who I am and want to be,
where I can speak with my own voice,
not waiting to be received or extolled,
where I can stand in front of my heart's desire
and not twitch a muscle or breath,
where I can hold and burn in the fire
of my own wildness and maverick self
unleashed without walls and checks,
where I can claim my gifts, my humanness,
and a lifetime of stories
waiting to be heard and released
into the orgasmic mystery
of all that is and isn't me,
for my eyes only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....