Saturday, October 15, 2016

the blueprint

somewhere in the exquisite weave of these lines, on palms, on fingers, on toes, on atoms of stardust, on streaks of darkness, on the endless ridges of an all-abiding heart, breathes the blueprint of you, of me, and all that we are yet to meet and greet, paths melded in the furnace of a passion that must be grown, of a love that's shown, for you being you, for me being me, for the magical alchemy of a 'we' - a family that's christened, nurtured, and recreated, over and over again, as you and I step together with eyes open, to dance into a new world of infinite possibilities, waiting for us at the edge of time, in the heart of a love, that always holds it all amidst all the ripples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a question, thought or comment? Please share them with me....